Cambridge Nationals in Health and Social Care
– Cambridge Nationals in Health and Social Care will equip you with sound specialist knowledge and skills for everyday use.
– Cambridge Nationals are vocationally related qualifications that take an engaging, practical and inspiring approach to learning and assessment.
– They’re industry relevant, geared to key sector requirements.
- Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings – Exam board Assessed
- Written paper 1 hour
- Communicating Unit – School Assessed
- Understanding Life Stages – School Assessed
- First Aid – School Assessed
Unit / Final Grading