Closing Date: 18 Mar 2022 (Vacancy Closed)
MPS – 1 year fixed term contract – with a view to be permanent
Required from September 2022
A unique opportunity has arisen, and we require a History or Geography teacher to work in our EBACC faculty from September 2022. The successful candidate will predominately teach in their specialism and teach this exclusively at Key Stage 4.
- Be an outstanding teacher of History or Geography and willing to participate in further development.
- Possess an ability to teach History and Geography at KS3 and History or Geography at KS4.
- Have a passion for teaching and the potential to inspire students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies.
- Gain commitment from all students to achieve success, and have the ability to motivate students with a focus on maximising student attainment.
- Take part and organise events and extracurricular provision.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Please see Job Description / Person Specification for further details.
Please return completed application forms to: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you require any further information regarding this post please contact the Faculty Leader – Mrs Alex Anderson at: Alex.Anderson@boldonschool.org.uk
Closing date: Friday 18 March 2022 – 9.00am
Interview date: TBC
Job Description / Person Specification – Geography – History JD and PS
Faculty information – Boldon School EBACC Faculty information
This vacancy is now closed.