Closing Date: 3 Jun 2019
Nurture Teacher – MPS Full time Permanent position required from September 2019.
Due to the increasing popularity of our rapidly improving school, an exciting opportunity has arisen. We are seeking to appoint an innovative, motivated and enthusiastic Nurture teacher who has vision, can take initiative and can contribute to outstanding results. You will need to have the drive, commitment and excellent organisational skills necessary to work within the Learning Support faculty and meet the current and future needs of our students.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and those that are just coming into teaching. Experience of working within a nurture provision is desirable.
- be an outstanding or aspiring to be an outstanding teacher and willing to participate in further development
- have a passion for teaching and have the potential to inspire students with a wide range of teaching and learning strategies
- gain commitment from all students to achieve success, and have the ability to motivate students with a focus on maximising student attainment
- have experience in teaching students with SEND or a willingness to develop in this area
- take part and organise events and extracurricular provision.
- Have a secure knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of curriculum areas, including mathematics and English (up to KS4).
Boldon School and South Tyneside Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks
To download an application form, job description and person specification, please see below. If there are any issues please contact Jennifer Routledge on (0191) 5362176 or email: Jennifer.email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download: