Closing Date: 10 Oct 2022 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: MPS plus TLR2C
Science Faculty Coordinator
Full time – MPS plus TLR2c
Permanent post from 1 January 2022
Boldon School is an attractive proposition for staff and students, with our school roll growing rapidly we are very near to 100% capacity. We are a Good school (Ofsted 2019).
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our Science Faculty and work alongside the Science Faculty Leader.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, driven professional to join our school. An excellent knowledge and understanding of science is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students. In addition to teaching, you will have a pivotal role in the leadership and management of the science staff.
The successful candidate will:
- have the personal drive, ambition and motivation to enthuse our students and raise standards in science
- be passionate about outcomes for young people and your specialist subject area
- enjoy a strong commitment to fresh and exciting methods of teaching science
- demonstrate excellent communication and ICT skills
- effectively use and interpret student data to increase student performance
- The expertise to deliver deep learning; learning beyond the exam question
- The ability to lead and to lead by example
If you think you are up to the challenge ahead and would like to share in our exciting and vibrant school, we want to hear from you.
South Tyneside Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
Please see Job Description / Person Specification for further details.
Completed applications should be returned to Mrs J Routledge at: Jennifer.email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Noon on Monday 10 October 2022
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 11 October 2022
Interview Date: W/C 17 October 2022
This vacancy is now closed.